RSS Feeds, widgets and other tools
You can get the latest from Derbyshire Life using RSS feeds, a simple way to keep up with the news or with the subjects that matter most to you.
You can use these feeds in a number of ways. Some web browsers and some mobile phones will allow you to monitor the feeds as a simple way of keeping up with the latest developments.
There are also specialised web services and software applications which let you monitor our feeds alongside feeds from other websites. Examples are Google reader (a web service) and FeedDemon (a piece of software).
We offer the following RSS feed:
Follow us on Twitter
Like us on Facebook
- Dining Out: The Eating House, Calver
- Derbyshire’s Police and Crime Commissioner - Hardyal Dhindsa
- Steak & Seafood Night - Sourced Restaurant, New Bath Hotel and Spa
- 12 of the most romantic restaurants in Derbyshire and the Peak District
- Visiting Leek - in search of art, architecture and antiques
- Ladies Lunch at Carriages Bar & Restaurant
- Thinking of putting more money into your pension pot? Watch out for Tapered Annual Allowance Tax Tricks this year end
- Wedding venue ideas in Derbyshire
- Derby Museums: The art of collecting