RSS Feeds, widgets and other tools
You can get the latest from Derbyshire Life using RSS feeds, a simple way to keep up with the news or with the subjects that matter most to you.
You can use these feeds in a number of ways. Some web browsers and some mobile phones will allow you to monitor the feeds as a simple way of keeping up with the latest developments.
There are also specialised web services and software applications which let you monitor our feeds alongside feeds from other websites. Examples are Google reader (a web service) and FeedDemon (a piece of software).
We offer the following RSS feed:
Newsletter Sign Up
- Chef profile - Dan Smith, The Peacock at Rowsley
- Jasvinder Sanghera CBE on forced marriages and the new play commemorating the founding of Karma Nirvana
- Robert Berry - 3.2 The Rules Have Changed: A Remarkable Memorial To Keith Emerson
- Peak District walk - Agden Reservoir
- Derbyshire jewellery expert Helen Smith on diamonds, fast cars and motorbikes
- Wye Valley - travelling through the beauty spot from Wyedale to Monsal Head