RSS Feeds, widgets and other tools
You can get the latest from Derbyshire Life using RSS feeds, a simple way to keep up with the news or with the subjects that matter most to you.
You can use these feeds in a number of ways. Some web browsers and some mobile phones will allow you to monitor the feeds as a simple way of keeping up with the latest developments.
There are also specialised web services and software applications which let you monitor our feeds alongside feeds from other websites. Examples are Google reader (a web service) and FeedDemon (a piece of software).
We offer the following RSS feed:
- Meet Buxton artist Louise Janetta
- A visit to Nelson’s Gin distillery in Uttoxeter
- Moors for the Future - the partnership improving our Peak District moorland
- Derbyshire’s ‘Hidden’ Architectural Heritage
- International singer Carly Paoli’s Chesterfield connections
- Christmas shows and pantomimes in Derbyshire and the Peak District
- Derbyshire Life magazine December 2017 - out in the shops or available to buy online now