If things go wrong...
We are committed to abiding by the Society of Editors Code of Practice. If you think we have got it wrong, please let us know by contacting us using our main contact page.
If you have a complaint which can’t be resolved by our editor please contact:
Independent Press Standards Organisation,
1 Farringdon Street,
Tel: 0300 123 2220 or via firstname.lastname@example.org.
More information about IPSO and its regulations can be found at www.ipso.co.uk
Newsletter Sign Up
- Win a London weekend stay at The Kensington
- Tim Barker - head chef at the Hilton at St George’s Park
- A look ahead to the Derby Film Festival
- Cycling the Peak District - Bakewell and the Monsal Trail
- The story behind the creation of Chatsworth Gin
- The Friends of Friendless Churches in Derbyshire
- Author Roger Smith on Rum ‘n’ Coke, a new novel set in Derby in the early 1960s