If things go wrong...
We are committed to abiding by the Society of Editors Code of Practice. If you think we have got it wrong, please let us know by contacting us using our main contact page.
If you have a complaint which can’t be resolved by our editor please contact:
Independent Press Standards Organisation,
1 Farringdon Street,
Tel: 0300 123 2220 or via firstname.lastname@example.org.
More information about IPSO and its regulations can be found at www.ipso.co.uk
Newsletter Sign Up
- Behind the scenes at Cow Close Farm - cheesemakers based near Stanage Edge
- Behind the scenes with the Buxton Athletic Club
- Derby writer Jo Jakeman’s debut novel Sticks and Stones
- Flower power - Katharine Towers, the Hathersage-based poet
- Three Course Sunday Lunch for £26 at The Greenman Public House