RSS Feeds, widgets and other tools
You can get the latest from Derbyshire Life using RSS feeds, a simple way to keep up with the news or with the subjects that matter most to you.
You can use these feeds in a number of ways. Some web browsers and some mobile phones will allow you to monitor the feeds as a simple way of keeping up with the latest developments.
There are also specialised web services and software applications which let you monitor our feeds alongside feeds from other websites. Examples are Google reader (a web service) and FeedDemon (a piece of software).
We offer the following RSS feed:
Newsletter Sign Up
- Win a relaxing spa break at the Lake District’s first luxury resort
- The benefits of a custom kitchen design – how to remodel your kitchen
- Win a luxury cottage break on the Harewood Estate
- Take part in the Wild Trent Challenge and help the Derbyshire Wildlife Trust
- Wirksworth Heritage Centre - The town’s historic hub reopens
- Days out in the Derwent Valley - World Heritage Site attractions
- Peak District walk - Chelmorton
- 10 great walks near the River Derwent