RSS Feeds, widgets and other tools
You can get the latest from Derbyshire Life using RSS feeds, a simple way to keep up with the news or with the subjects that matter most to you.
You can use these feeds in a number of ways. Some web browsers and some mobile phones will allow you to monitor the feeds as a simple way of keeping up with the latest developments.
There are also specialised web services and software applications which let you monitor our feeds alongside feeds from other websites. Examples are Google reader (a web service) and FeedDemon (a piece of software).
We offer the following RSS feed:
- Mark Eklid - former cricket correspondent writes his first novel
- 5 free children’s audiobooks inspired by the British countryside
- Barry Colenso – Master Chocolatier
- Holdsworth Chocolates, Bakewell
- Why owning a dog is beneficial to your wellbeing
- The Duchess of Rutland’s refurbishment of Moscar Lodge near Bamford
- 6 of the best April walks in the Peak District
- Things to do in the garden during self-isolation
- WIN £500 holiday voucher and a gin gift set!