RSS Feeds, widgets and other tools
You can get the latest from Derbyshire Life using RSS feeds, a simple way to keep up with the news or with the subjects that matter most to you.
You can use these feeds in a number of ways. Some web browsers and some mobile phones will allow you to monitor the feeds as a simple way of keeping up with the latest developments.
There are also specialised web services and software applications which let you monitor our feeds alongside feeds from other websites. Examples are Google reader (a web service) and FeedDemon (a piece of software).
We offer the following RSS feed:
- How to build a pond that attracts wildlife to your garden
- Derbyshire women in business: helping people
- Derbyshire women in business: everyday help
- Derbyshire women in business: legal services
- Derbyshire women in business: B2B
- Hargate Hall hosts the EQM Awards
- 2020 Brailsford Dinner Dance, Burton upon Trent
- Youlgrave - The village with many names
- Chesterfield - Derbyshire’s ‘second city’
- Derbyshire Life magazine March 2020 – out in the shops or available to buy online now