RSS Feeds, widgets and other tools
You can get the latest from Derbyshire Life using RSS feeds, a simple way to keep up with the news or with the subjects that matter most to you.
You can use these feeds in a number of ways. Some web browsers and some mobile phones will allow you to monitor the feeds as a simple way of keeping up with the latest developments.
There are also specialised web services and software applications which let you monitor our feeds alongside feeds from other websites. Examples are Google reader (a web service) and FeedDemon (a piece of software).
We offer the following RSS feed:
Newsletter Sign Up
- Derby-born writer and historian Adrian Tinniswood OBE
- The Derbyshire connections to the Taj Mahal
- Moorland makeover - Visions for the future of the Dark Peak moors
- Short break - The Bloomsbury
- Derbyshire walk - Duffield
- Underground days out in Derbyshire and the Peak District
- The Crayfish in Crisis project in the South West Peak District