RSS Feeds, widgets and other tools
You can get the latest from Derbyshire Life using RSS feeds, a simple way to keep up with the news or with the subjects that matter most to you.
You can use these feeds in a number of ways. Some web browsers and some mobile phones will allow you to monitor the feeds as a simple way of keeping up with the latest developments.
There are also specialised web services and software applications which let you monitor our feeds alongside feeds from other websites. Examples are Google reader (a web service) and FeedDemon (a piece of software).
We offer the following RSS feed:
- A look back at the earliest editions of Derbyshire Life
- The history of Wirksworth & Middleton Cricket Club
- 6 places to experience the sunrise in the Peak District
- Stunning photography of foxes at night
- Lockdown at the zoo - As visitors return, what has been the impact of Covid-19 on our region’s wildlife centres?
- 5 of the best August walks in the Peak District
- Win a luxury cream tea hamper for two with Rodda’s worth £100