RSS Feeds, widgets and other tools
You can get the latest from Derbyshire Life using RSS feeds, a simple way to keep up with the news or with the subjects that matter most to you.
You can use these feeds in a number of ways. Some web browsers and some mobile phones will allow you to monitor the feeds as a simple way of keeping up with the latest developments.
There are also specialised web services and software applications which let you monitor our feeds alongside feeds from other websites. Examples are Google reader (a web service) and FeedDemon (a piece of software).
We offer the following RSS feed:
Newsletter Sign Up
- Why you should visit Sudbury in the Derbyshire Dales
- Adrian Farmer - Derwent Valley Mills World Heritage Site Heritage Coordinator
- Sinfonia Viva’s Frank Zielhorst looks ahead to the new concert season
- A photographic tour of the South-Western Peak District
- 10 great reservoir walks in the Peak District and Derbyshire
- A journey through a distinctive landscape - Creswell, Bolsover and Clowne