RSS Feeds, widgets and other tools
You can get the latest from Derbyshire Life using RSS feeds, a simple way to keep up with the news or with the subjects that matter most to you.
You can use these feeds in a number of ways. Some web browsers and some mobile phones will allow you to monitor the feeds as a simple way of keeping up with the latest developments.
There are also specialised web services and software applications which let you monitor our feeds alongside feeds from other websites. Examples are Google reader (a web service) and FeedDemon (a piece of software).
We offer the following RSS feed:
Newsletter Sign Up
- Win a London weekend stay at The Kensington
- Tim Barker - head chef at the Hilton at St George’s Park
- A look ahead to the Derby Film Festival
- Cycling the Peak District - Bakewell and the Monsal Trail
- The story behind the creation of Chatsworth Gin
- The Friends of Friendless Churches in Derbyshire
- Author Roger Smith on Rum ‘n’ Coke, a new novel set in Derby in the early 1960s