RSS Feeds, widgets and other tools
You can get the latest from Derbyshire Life using RSS feeds, a simple way to keep up with the news or with the subjects that matter most to you.
You can use these feeds in a number of ways. Some web browsers and some mobile phones will allow you to monitor the feeds as a simple way of keeping up with the latest developments.
There are also specialised web services and software applications which let you monitor our feeds alongside feeds from other websites. Examples are Google reader (a web service) and FeedDemon (a piece of software).
We offer the following RSS feed:
Newsletter Sign Up
- The Discovery Days Festival, Derwent Valley Mills
- A week in the shadow of the dam - The residents of Whaley Bridge look back at the near tragedy
- 6 great walks near Whaley Bridge
- The Upper Dove Valley - Brierlow Bar, Earl Sterndale, Chrome and Parkhouse Hills
- Win a London weekend stay at The Marylebone
- 6 reasons why you should move to Ripley
- Win a luxury overnight stay at The Shibden Mill Inn, Halifax
- Cycling the Peak District - Dovedale and the Tissington triangle
- WIN £500 to spend on seafood from Fish for Thought