RSS Feeds, widgets and other tools
You can get the latest from Derbyshire Life using RSS feeds, a simple way to keep up with the news or with the subjects that matter most to you.
You can use these feeds in a number of ways. Some web browsers and some mobile phones will allow you to monitor the feeds as a simple way of keeping up with the latest developments.
There are also specialised web services and software applications which let you monitor our feeds alongside feeds from other websites. Examples are Google reader (a web service) and FeedDemon (a piece of software).
We offer the following RSS feed:
Newsletter Sign Up
- 20 of the best Halloween events in Derbyshire and the Peak District
- Win a weekend escape in Kensington
- Enjoy your local countryside walks on National GetOutside Day with a free month’s subscription to OS Maps
- Derbyshire Life magazine October 2018 – out in the shops or available to buy online now
- Derby’s QUAD arts centre celebrates tenth anniversary