10 great walks in the Peak District
PUBLISHED: 12:30 04 January 2015 | UPDATED: 16:26 14 August 2018
10 walks from the Peak District National Park including Chatsworth and the Derbyshire Dales
Derbyshire Walk - Chatsworth
This scenic walk around Chatsworth Park and the estate village of Beeley follows quiet riverside paths and woodland tracks.
Peak District Walk - Bakewell
A lovely walk along beautiful Lathkill Dale and back to Bakewell
Peak District Walk - Padley Gorge
Photogenic and full of character, the dense woodland of Padley Gorge hides many secrets.
Peak District Walk - Longshaw and Higger Tor
Explore some of the Peak's best walking country with spectacular views
Peak District Walk - Monsal Head and the Headstone Tunnel
A route packed with lovely views and history
Peak District Walk - Hope Valley
The dramatic Hope Valley - an adventure playground for walkers that offers Peaks to conquer in every direction.
Peak District Walk - Ashford-in-the-Water
A lovely walk that's perfect for beginners
Peak District Walk - Kettleshulme
A corner of the Peak District National Park which lies within Cheshire
Peak District Walk - Langsett
Why not head for the Yorkshire part of the Peak District for a great winter walk.
Peak District Walk - Eyam
A very varied walk from the interesting village of Eyam
All the routes were correct at the time of publication, over time access to certain parts of the walk may be subject to change.
Newsletter Sign Up
- Win a six-course tasting menu dinner for two with bed and breakfast at Palé Hall
- Derbyshire Life magazine November 2018 – out in the shops or available to buy online now
- Why you should visit Sudbury in the Derbyshire Dales
- Adrian Farmer - Derwent Valley Mills World Heritage Site Heritage Coordinator
- Sinfonia Viva’s Frank Zielhorst looks ahead to the new concert season